Catapult Strategy helps developers, architects and cities create the vision, brand and real estate marketing strategy for mixed-use, commercial and public facilities that delight users, garner community support and deliver profit.
Our real estate marketing experience is extensive and includes over 30 North American luxury sun and snow real estate resorts, residential and mixed-use developments, senior living, master- planned communities public facilities including multi-leisure complexes and sports arenas, 3D smart city technology to the reimagining of sprawling mall site transformations.
For our real development clients, we are a welcome alternative from traditional real estate sales teams who ‘pretend’ they are marketers and from expensive agencies that fall back on the same cookie cutter real estate marketing approach proven ineffective in a competitive market.
Real estate developments, commercial buildings, and infrastructure take years if not a decade from concept to completion. The forethought to identify trends, emerging user needs, community expectations and shifting political and regulatory environments among other factors, is essential for both private and public real estate and large-scale facilities development. This is where we help.
The bottom line
Our end-to-end development and real estate marketing expertise will help you increase community engagement, demand and profit. We would be delighted to support you on your next mixed-use, residential or commercial project. Give us a call, we would love to hear more about your upcoming projects.
Here are some of the ways we help developers, architects and cities:
- End-to-end strategic advisor to drive profitability, reputation and mitigate risk
- Competitive intelligence and sector trends
- Feasibility assessment of land acquisitions and development
- Real estate brand strategy, brand visual identity and execution
- Floor plan analysis, unit mix composition and amenity strategy
- Envisioning facilitator and collaborator
- Community consultation to unearth pain points, latent needs, common ground and path to support
- Market research
- Audience profiling, key messaging and customer-experience strategy
- Real estate marketing strategy
- Presentation centre strategy, design and construction oversight
- Pricing and sales strategy
- Budget setting and P&L oversight
- Real estate hoarding and wayfinding strategy
- Interior design oversight
- Corporate business and brand strategy
- Corporate communications
If you are thinking about how to develop mixed-use or commercial projects that meet the needs of community and customers, mitigate financial risk, enhance reputation and are profitable, give us a call. We would love to hear more about your plans. > Say hello.