Strategic marketing for mining supply chain. Prepare your business for MINExpo and beyond.
Our senior team are experts at creating brands, marketing strategies and event experiences for mining and industrial businesses. We understand the nuances of industrial sectors and are equally as comfortable on a job site as in the boardroom.
Physical environments like tradeshow exhibits must be used as strategic tools to advance your business. To deliver purposeful brand experiences that achieve important, measurable business outcomes. Deliberate interactions that stimulate conversation, build brand awareness and deliver your value proposition at the right time, in the right way to move audiences down your sales funnel.
Harness MINExpo to accelerate growth.
Every four years the mining sector comes together at MINExpo. It is a pivotal opportunity for businesses to stand out yet most fail to capitalize. With over 1500 exhibitors, simply showing up will not result in meaningful ROI. Catapult partners with mining supply chain – manufacturers, engineers, tire and equipment businesses – to effectively position themselves to break through.
Today, the mining and resource sectors face a new economic and social landscape. Previously thought unnecessary in mining, a well-defined brand and marketing strategy are now fundamental for mining equipment manufacturers, suppliers, engineers, operators and consultants.
The bottom line:
Make your investment at MINExpo count.
Some of the ways we can help your mining supply chain business:
- Evaluation of marketing and brand performance. Identify gaps, strengths and prioritize resources to areas with biggest impact on growth.
- Differentiation – Competitively position your company with messages that center on your strengths and resonate with your primary buyers.
- Tradeshow experience strategy, creative, execution, logistics & oversight
- Website improvement or redesign
- Interactive displays, touch tables and immersive experiences
- Creation of marketing materials (digial, print, video, signage)
- Speaker presentations (strategy, writing and design)
- Staff roles, key messages and training
- Go-to-market strategy
- Market research
- Community engagement
- Business planning and session facilitation
Make your marketing investment in MINExpo count. > Say hello