Catapult Strategy help real estate developers, architects and cities create the vision, strategy and action plan for residential, commercial and public facilities that delight users, garner community support and deliver profit.
Buildings, infrastructure and communities take years if not a decade from concept to completion. The forethought to identify trends, emerging user needs, community expectations and shifting political and regulatory environments among other factors, is essential for both private and public real estate and large-scale facilities development.
Our project experience is extensive and includes North American luxury sun and snow real estate resorts, residential and mixed-use developments, public facilities including multi-leisure complexes and sports arenas, 3D smart city technology, to the reimagining of sprawling mall site transformations.
We have first-hand knowledge of the changes facing real estate, architecture and city planners. In key cities, real estate has been booming for several years, growth has been unprecedented, establishing a set of well-worn traditional practices and processes that have served the past adequately. But change is looming, the pressure of densification, the needs of an ageing population, the cost of housing and NIMBY sentiment as examples. Technology is changing how real estate is sold, shifting the balance of power from developer to consumer. Technology also influences how your development is seen in the larger context – as contributing to the reinvention of a ‘smart city’ and community betterment. The entire process of planning, land sales, zoning, architecture, consultation and construction has significantly evolved and will continue to over the next decade. This is how we help.
Typically, our involvement begins in early stages, to help the project and architect teams uncover distinct audience motivations (emotional and rational), identify optimum positioning, community sentiment and devise a roadmap to success. We use these insights to create compelling brands, immersive sales environments — physical and online — and marketing programs that lead to awareness, differentiation, sales and support.
The bottom line
Our end to end development and marketing expertise will help you increase project support, demand and profit. We would be delighted to support you on your next mixed-use, residential or commercial project. Give us a call, we would love to hear more about your upcoming projects.
Here are some of the ways we help developers, architects and cities:
- End-to-end strategic advisor to drive profitability, reputation and mitigate risk
- Competitive intelligence and sector trends
- Feasibility assessment of land acquisitions and development
- Floor plan analysis, unit mix composition and amenity strategy
- Market research
- Envisioning facilitator and collaborator
- Community consultation to unearth pain points, latent needs, common ground and path to support
- Audience profiling, key messaging and customer-experience strategy
- Go-to-market strategy
- Brand strategy, brand visual identity and execution
- Presentation centre strategy, design and construction oversight
- Pricing and sales strategy
- Budget setting and P&L oversight
- Marketing strategy
- Hoarding and wayfinding strategy
- Interior design oversight
- Corporate business and brand strategy
- Corporate communications
If you are thinking about how to develop mixed-use or commercial projects that meet the needs of community and customers, mitigate financial risk, enhance reputation and are profitable, give us a call. We would love to hear more about your plans. > Say hello.