Catapult Strategy is an uncommon blend of business and marketing savvy consultants, market researchers and technologists. We deliver insights that matter. Consistently effective solutions that accelerate revenue, fuel innovation, decrease costs and create sustained value.
Even for the most experienced leaders, knowing where to start and the process of analysis, strategic planning and implementation on top of day-to-day responsibilities can seem daunting. It doesn’t need to be. This is where we help.
Here are some of the tangible ways OUR CONSULTANTS IMPACT OUR CLIENTS businessES:
- Separate your business from the competition – to be distinct, relevant and compelling.
- Attract and retain talent – one of the biggest challenges hindering growth today.
- Distill customer insights, trends and data to make better investment decisions.
- Improve marketing communications performance.
- Keep mature businesses relevant – make critical shifts to meet customer expectations and digital transformation.
- Remove internal bias, align and focus leadership teams by introducing new insights and evidence.
- Help ambitious startups and their investors convert curiosity to customers to revenue.
- Create strategic brands that drive demand, preference, loyalty and build equity for owners.
- Define your ‘stickiness factor’ – your business’ ability to attract customers, employees, address unmet needs and what to do about it today.
- Harnessing the expertise and knowledge of your team to contribute to consistently effective operations and customer experience solutions.
Want to get started? > See the industries we work in
Learn quickly, focus your team and unleash growth.
How we help.
Unlike traditional management consulting and marketing agencies, Catapult’s hybrid combination of strategy consulting, market research and branding expertise unlock insights that equip leaders to make better decisions, action and deliver business growth.
Catapult uses practical, proven methodology and process that allow organizations to systematically determine where opportunities for growth lie and how to exploit them.
We build an understanding of the entire journey map to improve your customers’ experience, engage and empower your most important activator of change – employees, and define compelling brand positioning that is distinct, relevant and authentic.
Our hands-on senior advising team use qualitative and quantitative innovative research, strategy consulting, tools and workshops, coupled with a collaborative yet candid personality to guide management teams through critical challenges. Building an understanding of pain points and opportunities, and foster new ways of thinking to inform and focus decision making. > Learn about our services
We are hands-on, candid and collaborative.
An extension of your management team, we are expert business consultants who inject a unique perspective to your business or institution.
For well over 150 businesses and institutions, Catapult has facilitated workshops, redefined strategic plans, and created distinct, compelling brands. From mature industrial businesses to ambitious technology startups to national retail franchise.
Leaders engage our senior consulting team for short and long-term assignments, from single day sprint workshops to complex problem-solving strategies and programs ranging from 4 to 18 months. For select clients, we remain ongoing trusted advisors.
Learn more about our industry expertise.
University differentiation in a competitive market Comprehensive research to uncover perceptions, and the strategic roadmap to brand differentiation and enhanced first-year student experience.
Entrepreneurial North American port Charting the course for significant global growth, our analysis and distillation of research unlocked the strategic path to growth, while balancing community social license and stakeholder support.
North America IoT network launch Structure, strategy, positioning and launch of a large-scale IoT technology company preparing for hypergrowth and IPO.
3D smart city technology Pivot, branding and go-to-market strategy for a global technology firm to secure series A funding and shift from multi-year R&D to commercialization.